Founded in 1992, ADEF RESIDENCES is one major French group specializing in creation, design, management & operation of skilled nursing homes. The group (including ADEF Residences & ADEF) has:
99 establishments (with 12 602 beds) in France, including:
52 Adef Résidences' establishments (of which 34 senior nursing homes with Alzheimer’s units, 14 nursing homes for disabled, 2 holiday centers and 2 hospital);
47 Adef social establishments;
5 subsidiaries specializing in dietary services; training, quality assessment, consulting; IT & maintenance;
More than 3800 qualified & experienced professionals.
Strong expertise of over 26 years, the commitment of ADEF Residences is based on a solid enterprise’s model, qualified staff & ethical approaches in order to offer the residents a real living place, while preserving their independence, privacy & happiness.
Our main areas of expertise are as follows:
- Design and creation of nursing homes: architecture; real-estate management & maintenance;
- Offering personalized & high quality services to seniors & disabled;
- Management of nursing homes: organization (procedures; audit; quality assessment); operation; trainings & financial management, etc.;
- Human & social sciences: well being political philosophy for residents & employees; ethical approaches;
- High expertise in medical, paramedical, & non-medical care for dependent people and seniors with Alzheimer’s disease;
- Innovation: medical-care tablets; robot therapy; organization of national cooking competitions; nursery in nursing home; trophy of Grand Ages from the Silver Economy filed, etc.