Observia is an international company specialized in e-health collaborative patient support, combining expertise in behavioural sciences with mastery of technology aiming at improving patients and supporting healthcare professionals’ everyday lives. Observia is an actor of reference for personalized and multichannel patient solutions.
Founded in 2011, Observia has been expanding its presence internationally over the past 2 years. We collaborate with clients belonging from healthcare ecosystem (pharmaceuticals, insurances, institutions, associations, healthcare industry).
Observia approach is based on:
- Behavioural sciences expertise
- Digital technologies
- Knowledge of e-health ecosystem
Our 4 main services:
- eHealth solutions: design and implementation of e-health solutions, developed in cooperation with healthcare professionals to improve patients’ experience and adherence.
- Consulting: advise our clients on finding innovative strategies to help patients and healthcare professionals on developing “beyond the pill" solutions
- Impact Studies: implementation of evaluation projects designed to assess the performance of patient services and programs in real-life.
- Analytics: providing standardized data and analysis on the impact of medical adherence on the healthcare industry
Our major licenced products
- SPUR – our behavioural profiling model
- EP – our algorithms of service’s personalisation
- ETP (French program of medical education)
- eCRF for clinical research
- Self-reported data platform (PRO)
- Tele-monitoring platform